Join Our Team! Apply Today!
If interested, fill out the form below and submit your story of experience, desire to work with us, and your resume. Thank you!
Current Job Opening
Chocolate Shop Customer Service
Part-time 10-15 hours/Fridays through Sundays
Who we are
At Driftless Chocolates we create handmade fine chocolate truffles, bonbons, caramels, bars and barks with joy!
We’re a fun little shop located on the Trollway at 209 E Main Street, Suite E, in Mount Horeb, Wisconsin. We use single origin chocolate and source our ingredients from Wisconsin. Our staff each wears numerous hats in running our shop. Our production kitchen has a small retail space we open for a portion of the week for customers, who comment on the wonderful smells and, of course, select from our array of chocolates.
Purpose of this job
- Be “the face” of Driftless Chocolates to the public during our shop’s Friday through Sunday OPEN hours
- Provide welcoming customer service for all those visiting our shop
- Keep the artisan, handmade nature of what we do (work artfully and quickly with finesse)
- Share the story that makes up Driftless Chocolates and the products we create
Job duties and responsibilities
- Welcome and service customers – in our retail space / markets
- Keep retail area fully stocked and inviting
- Fill in as needed elsewhere in the shop (package products, etc.)
- Keep shop clean (yes, it includes washing dishes occasionally…we all do)
- Comfortable working with customers
- Sales and marketing experience a plus
- Willing to learn
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Want to have fun and challenge themselves and those around them
- Take pride in producing delicious, handmade chocolates
To apply: fill out and submit the form below. Thank you!